Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Comanche Farm


Gotta love Texas skies...

Well FINALLY I remembered to bring my camera to work and download pics of the farm we saw this weekend! It was so great just to be out there running around in the country, let me tell you! I don't know if we're going to try and bid on the farm, it might just be a little too risky for us right now. But what the experience did show us is that we LOVE this area of Texas, we DO want to try and really do this, we can buy land without a house and build, and I am a much nicer person when taken out of the city... haha.

That's the pole barn on the left and the "ruins" of a house left to rot for a couple of years on the right... There was also a dairy barn, but since I know close to nothing about dairy barns, I can tell you approximately nothing. There was some big vat thing. My guess? It was for milk. haha... and lastly, my attempt at "artistic photography"...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Lacy, go for it! At least you would know if you can! You really do need a place in the country and that sure looks a good place to start! Keep us posted! Great pics!!

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home