Thursday, May 25, 2006

More and MORE wedding photos!!!!

the getaway car

So for those of you who don't know, I got married recently. And for the fewer of you who actually are interested in seeing photos of the blessed event please continue scrolling.

Okay, so I am very aware of the fact that I have gone a liiiiiiiiitle overboard with this post, and that it will take some of you hours to just load, but we had SO MUCH FUN, and it was so beautiful, and I just must share. So bear with me, or just ignore and come back later!

The "Chapel"
No groomsmen or bridesmaids, so this was our "wedding party"

Post-Nuptuals

My Beautiful Grandma


Flower Girl!


Relaxin'

My Clan

One of the illustrious ring bearers and the flower girl taking a drive....

Grandpa's boots (since he couldn't be there)

The happy couple...


Sister-in-law and a would-be ringbearer (instead he sat with his parents and used a parasol to shoot at some passing goats during the ceremony)

We broke into the sparklers a little before the party was over... there were "incidents" haha

I started to have, perhaps, a little too much fun...

So things were tossed, caught, and put onto heads...


And my dear new hubby and I drove off in a 1960 "Cattle-lac" with horns and cow print upholstry (that my dad ACTUALLY OWNS)

10 Comments:

Blogger sugarcreekfarm said...

Absolutely gorgeous photos! Definitely worth sharing. Looks like you guys had a blast. Love "grandpa's boots", and that car is to die for. Congratulations, and best wishes for a very long and happy life together!

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no idea how I ended up on your site, but I just wanted to congratulate you and say that looks like the most AMAZING wedding ever. You Texans know how to throw a party. :)

5:45 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

Fantastic photos! Looks like you had a blast! I love 'Grandpa's boots'- made me tear up.

You looked beautiful!

Congratulations and blessings for a very long and blissful life together.

1:19 PM  
Blogger Juli said...

Oh Lacy... I love the photos... they really capture the spirit of your gorgeous day! Everything and everyone are beautiful!

*now, changed your betrothed title to hubster in your profile, he's been promoted* ;)

7:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wonderful photos Lacy, love the happy couple and grandpas boots!! So glad you shared it with us! Blessings for a happy life!

6:53 AM  
Blogger sqrl said...

I love it!! Hey I'd like to see more photos. It seems like a perfect wedding. Congratulations!!

1:55 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

You asked for it, sqrl, and here it is... out there for everyone to see, the motherlode...

on snapfish,

http://www1.snapfish.com/share/p=447241148474839967/l=99507495/g=36248084/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB

it's almost 400 pictures, so load with caution!! you have to sign up with snapfish, but it's very easy.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Great pictures! I love your dress and boots so much... That's a nice way to get married!

Congratulations!

2:36 AM  
Blogger KFarmer said...

I'm glad you posted the pictures- loved the one of you in the air and the hubby holding tight.

4:36 PM  
Blogger Walter Jeffries said...

Weee! Gotta love that hood ornament!

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home