Thursday, June 01, 2006

Early Harvest!

So we've started! I had to clean up the basil so the tomato gets a little more light, and our most (and only) productive pepper, the Cayenne, is going NUTS! I only got two yesterday, but there's a bunch on the plant that will be ready soon!


And the crookneck squash and roma tomatoes are almost ready to go (sorry about the terrible tomato pic!)

Then, of course, there's Camilla and Piggy... I ask you, what is cuter than dirt-bathing chickens!!!! It's their favorite new pastime (and my favorite to watch). Here they are in one of their many dust bowls... under the deck.

3 Comments:

Blogger Juli said...

Hey Lacy... saw this and thought of you: http://quietliving.tripod.com/

3:54 PM  
Blogger R.Powers said...

My first visit here, I came by way of Girlonaglide. Really enjoyed your posts!

Best wishes on your wedding and good luck with the chickens.

8:25 PM  
Blogger Farmgirl Cyn said...

I get my chicks this next week...can hardly wait! You are right about Camilla tho, she sure does NOT look like an Aracauna! The eggs will tell the real truth!
Congrats on the wedding! We will be celebrating 35 years this fall!

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home