Tuesday, April 17, 2007
- Name: Lacy
- Location: Texas, United States
I'm an architect that has developed a dislike for cities, and my new husband is an aerospace designer that has developed a distaste for modern life. Now we're trying to justify throwing away our insanely expensive educations and city life for 80 acres and some sheep.... Check in for updates on our search for a farm, jealousy of others and their successful journeys, and attempts to live a "country life" in the city within the four hours a day we're not working at our corporate jobs or sleeping!
- California Dreamin'
- Growing, growing, gone!!!
- The Last Day of the Chickens...
- Another Year Gone By--
- Finally Sunny!
- First Homemade Egg Sandwich
- Forever and not a Post in sight...
- Office Insanity