Monday, January 22, 2007

Finally Sunny!

Feels like years since we've seen a day of sun! Last week was rainy, snowy or icy all week. Cloudy, and the temperature rarely ventured above 35. The dogs were going stir crazy, but loathed to step foot outside in the mucky mess. Yours truly was also going stir crazy with my work schedule and lack of partner around. I'm telling you, this living single thing is no piece of cake! And the hormones! Ooooh, the hormones! Saturday night found me bawling for 20 minutes at the end of a not-so-great movie, laughing at myself, and eating a hot dog... all at the same time. Maybe it's good that my loving partner isn't here to see this....Anyhoo, Sunday was fantastic! The sun came out, the temperature rose comfortably, and the parents came out to help clean and organize and prepare for the move! And as an added bonus, Pops fixed the scooter! I took a couple of loops around the block, but am still too afraid to take it any further than my neighborhood. Hope everyone else had a great weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

Luv the color! Enjoy those pregnancy hormones....

7:26 PM  
Blogger KFarmer said...

I bet you are getting so excited about your move. You look so happy :)

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home