Monday, October 23, 2006

Creative Juices

Well the pipes are warming... (for my creative juices...)
This weekend I sat down with some fabric I got at a resale shop and made my Grandma's birthday present. Then I sat down with some fabric I bought elsewhere and started my Dad's birthday present. Then I sat down with some feathers and a couple of leotards and started my halloween costume (there's a $100 prize for the best costume at work, and I'm a sucker for any excuse to dress up...). Above is the apron I made for my Grandma... I kind of love it and want to keep it, but I won't (mainly because I love my Grandma, and there's probably enough fabric left to make a complementary one for me.... haha)

3 Comments:

Blogger Juli said...

That's a loverly gift! I think it'd be great to have a matching apron with someone you love. :)

9:27 AM  
Blogger KFarmer said...

How creative! When your mojo gets to flowing, it really rolls. It is a must- lets see the costume when you're finished :)

5:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice handiwork Lacy. You may be inspired by other aprons at http://dorothyshomegoods.com/index.php?cPath=21 - kinda quirky and v expensive if you ask me.

Wish I still had Gramps to make pressies for.

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home