Friday, July 21, 2006

More Honeymoon

In the midst of another crazy workday, I have a need to revisit the roadtrip, so here are a couple more of those photos I promised! Okay, way more... I may have a problem with "overdoing it" with the photo posting...

The fabulous shower (see the shower bag hung off the canopy?)...



The Great Salt Lake...



MaryJane's Farm Fair!

Me and MaryJane



Judy (the Beetle) went to Yellowstone!



Buffalo and Calf at Yellowstone!



My new haircut looked FABULOUS the entire time, as you can see:




Jackson Hole Rodeo at Sunset (and the hubby)



White Water Rafting on the Snake...



And lastly, one more gorgeous photo of the Grand Tetons.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Simply beautiful, all of them! My fave is one of you and Mary Jane, too cute!! Love the boots!

1:57 PM  
Blogger Juli said...

What fabulous hair! :) :) You're too funny! Great pics, so glad you posted more!

4:51 PM  
Blogger KFarmer said...

The wait was well worth it! Lovely, all of them. :)

5:18 AM  
Blogger sugarcreekfarm said...

*sigh* I lurve the Grand Tetons! Lurve the hair, too :)

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home