Thursday, August 31, 2006

Pseudo-Farming Updates

Well, now for an update on my lame attempts at farm "stuff"

Exhibit A:


My wildly overgrown and mostly unproductive front porch garden... I vow that by spring next year i WILL have an in-the-ground garden! Which means we have to move.... whatever.

Exhibit B:
Another of the surprise garden flowers that happens to pop up where I'm least expecting it. Aaah, the joys of rental...

Exhibit C:

Camilla is the more fearless of the two... just walking up to tough Nova while her nose is to the bowl? Not unheard of chez Lacy!!!!

Exhibit D:

All of the cute things I took from my parents garage about.... let's say...... 2 months ago, that are still sitting on my front porch looking for a home. Me? A procrastinator??? You must be joking!

So my camera is up and running again for the time being, so posts should be slightly more frequent. I'm going back to Canton on Saturday (where this post is from) ...

As for the girls, they've yet to lay, but I'm hoping the chilly 80-90 degree weather we've been having lately will remedy that.

1 Comments:

Blogger KFarmer said...

I too have been putting off today what I can do tomorrow- possibly till November when it's cool enough to go outside and not melt into a puddle of goo... ;)

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home